It’s hard to believe September is just days away and the start of fall is on the horizon. There’s no doubt 2022 has been a busy year for the EACC with our new membership structure, the launch of our Coffee & Commerce series, Stammtisch on the Road in Hamilton and Mason, our Annual Gala at Music Hall, function-specific roundtables, and so much more! And there’s more come before year’s end!
We know schedules fill up quickly and we want to take every opportunity to ensure our members are aware of upcoming EACC events. As you look ahead to September through the end of the year, please take a moment to block your calendar for the events noted below. And please be sure to continually review our weekly e-newsletter, the EACC Newsbrief, for possible additional events and event updates.
- September 20 – Young Professionals Executive Insights Series: Joe Bourgraf, Chairman, Ferno Group of Companies
- Attendees have the opportunity to hear the featured executive share his or her career journey, while also discussing professional development, career success, and what it means to be a future global leader. Each event also includes a question and answer session.
- September 21 – Coffee & Commerce: Blink 2022, an Update on the Impact of this Spectacular Event on the Region
- Join us at Hotel Covington as we welcome Justin Brookhart from the Cincinnati USA Regional Chamber of Commerce who will give an overview of Blink 2022, its extension into Covington, the international (and especially European) dimension of the event, and give an outlook how businesses can get involved.
- October 2022 - EACC & University of Cincinnati Talent Collaboration Partnership Kick Off
- Executives from across our membership will be invited to join us to launch and to celebrate this new partnership. You will hear from the top leadership of UC and meet key faculty, staff and student representatives while learning about the breadth UC programs and how they may benefit your business. More details and invitations will be sent to members in the coming weeks!
- October 19 - Coffee & Commerce: "Made in Cincinnati" at the Cincinnati Museum Center
- Join us as Whitney Owen, Chief Learning Officer at the Cincinnati Museum Center, provides an overview of the Museum Center's new permanent exhibit "Made in Cincinnati," created to show the history and impact of invention and manufacturing on our region. Together we will discuss how exhibits like this can expose visitors to the promise of careers in manufacturing and support workforce development efforts.
- November 16 – Coffee & Commerce: Economic and Market Update
- PNC Bank will present an economic and market update with particular emphasis on the outlook for transatlantic business in 2023. Registration will open in the coming weeks.
- November 17 – EACC Annual General Meeting at the Hilton Cincinnati Netherland Plaza
- In accordance with the EACC Code of Regulations, the EACC will hold a general membership meeting to elect board members and to conduct other business as necessary. The meeting will be held immediately before the Beaujolais Nouveau Première. Registration is not required. Open to EACC members only.
- November 17 – 2022 Beaujolais Nouveau Première
- Always held on the third Thursday in November, the Beaujolais Nouveau Première is a traditional celebration of the the first wine of the grape harvest from the Beaujolais region in Southeastern France. It has evolved into a worldwide gathering in a French atmosphere. The EACC’s Beaujolais Nouveau Première serves as an opportunity to celebrate both the strong ties that connect our region to France and Europe. The event features a silent auction. Please consider a donation to the auction to support the EACC! Contact Claudia Schroeder, Director Events & Projects, to donate (email@example.com; (513) 813-0770 ).
- December 14 – Coffee & Commerce: 2022 Celebration & EACC Officer Transition
- Join us as we celebrate a successful 2022, welcome our incoming 2023 Board Officers and thank our departing Board Officers. Registration will open in the coming weeks.
- And don’t forget our monthly Stammtisch! Always held on the first Thursday of the month, we look forward to seeing you at Hofbräuhaus Newport for business networking. Hosted by the EACC’s Austrian-Swiss-German Committee.
- Upcoming Stammtisch dates: September 1, October 6, November 3, December 1
Questions about events? Please reach out to EACC Director Events & Projects Claudia Schroeder (claudia.schroeder.europe-cincinnati.com; (513) 813-0770).