Behind the Scenes, EACC staff members and members of our EACC YP Leadership Committee have been hard at work building out our full 2022 Young Professionals Executive Insights Series schedule!
As you may know, this professional development series offers exclusive events where young professionals have the opportunity to connect with global business executives based in the Greater Cincinnati region. Events are held in a professional, yet informal setting, in order to provide a causal environment that encourages open and engaging conversation. Each event is intended to be small in size (maximum of 15 registrants per event) to align with the series' mission of providing a personal and engaging experience. Attendees will have the opportunity to hear the featured executive share his or her career journey, while also discussing professional development, career success, and what it means to be a future global leader. Each event also includes a question and answer session, as well as time for networking.
The 2022 series includes a total of six events with four more remaining:
- Tuesday, January 25 - Thorsten Schroeder, CFO, Ditsch USA
- Tuesday, March 29 - Kai Bitter, Attorney, Frost Brown Todd LLC
- Tuesday, May 3 - Todd Schwartz, Executive Director, EACC Greater Cincinnati
- Tuesday, July 19 - Yael Cosset, SVP & CIO, The Kroger Co.
- Tuesday, September 20 - Joe Bourgraf, Chairman of the Board, The Ferno Group of Companies
- Tuesday, November 1 - Nelly Bonniol, VP Provider Relations, EyeMed
Dayna O'Brien Director Operations & Member Services
- March 28, 2022
- Send Email