11:30 AM – 1:00 PM ET Online panel discussion
1:15 PM - 3:15 PM ET One-on-one networking
The European Union is the single biggest investor in the United States, and a major trading partner for Kentucky and southern Ohio. This long-term, balanced trade and investment relationship has created over 100,000 local jobs in the KY-OH region.
Join us to hear from local businesses who expanded through trade with Europe, discuss what lies ahead for the EU-US economic relationship, and connect with EU and Member State trade officials in an online matchmaking tailored to your interests.
- Kate Shanks, Vice President, Public Affairs, Kentucky Chamber of Commerce
- Ambassador Stavros Lambrinidis, Delegation of the European Union to the United States
- Ohio Lieutenant Governor Jon Husted
- James Sheehan, CEO, Mubea North America (Florence, KY)
- Kristin Najdi, Director, Office of Western and Northern Europe, U.S. Commercial Service
- Peter Young, Deputy Head of the Trade and Agricultural Section, Delegation of the European Union to the United States
- Moderated by Todd P. Schwartz, Executive Director, European American Chamber of Commerce of Greater Cincinnati
- Marcia Brandstadt, Director, U.S. Commercial Service Cincinnati
Register now, and then follow the instructions you will receive to create your networking profile on conversation starter.
For more information on how the networking will work, please see our guide here.