In today’s increasingly digitized world and with the economy, and the way we work being disrupted by the COVID19 pandemic cyber threats are on the rise. Now that nearly all firms are working 100% remotely, hackers have gotten creative once again. Aside from the inability to adequately monitor VPN access points and usage of equipment, the fear and distraction due to the virus and the lockdown measures, create a perfect backdoor into computer systems.
Companies need to be better prepared and deploy more sophisticated strategies and solutions to protect their business now and to consistently analyze if their systems were intruded for a later attack.
This program brings together Cyber Security experts and practitioners from the US and Europe to address:
- Hacking Trends & Tradecraft (what changed with Covid19 and what can we expect for the future)
- Cyber-Regulation in the EU & US (Unity and Divergence)
- Prevention & Breach Management
- Internal Preparedness at the Soft Spots:
- Looking Ahead
- James Walker, Partner, Richard Kibbe Orbe, (US law)
- Nicholas Arpagian, VP Strategy & Public Affairs, ORANGE CYBERDEFENSE
- Ashley Hurst, Partner, International Sector Leader, Tech, Media and Communications, OSBORNE CLARKE
- Robert Gardner, Cyber Security Expert, NEW WORLD TECHNOLOGY